About Me

My photo
I am not really good at driving car. big fan of YUNA & FAZURA EMAIL : apislicious@yahoo.com.my

Friday, March 14, 2014

A Temporary Teacher

Who says, who says you're not perfect, hey we are Selena Gomez fan!
Who says I can't get stoned, hey we are John Mayer fan!
but who says being a teacher is a piece of cake, should be thrown a piece of cake to their face LITERALLY! 
I was a teacher for 17 days and it wasn't easy for me to survive but I made it to my last day of teaching.
When my students appreciated what I did to them, it s a priceless rewards to me.
 Wishing my students best of luck!


1 comment:

sneha said...

I must say this is brilliant selection! but I must add one that I've heard a lot of buzz about, and having looked at the site myself must say its very impressive.
to anyone that enjoyed these blogs be sure to check it out.stylehoops